It’s always good to have an easy, failsafe biscuit recipe. One you can turn to in a hurry, or when you just need to unwind and bake your heart out.
These coconut biscuits are delicious. Crispy around the edge, and slightly chewy in the centre – they are definitely very moreish. You won’t be able to stop at one when they’re fresh out of the oven. And I know from experience that they won’t last long with kids (or husbands) around!
Coconut Biscuits Recipe
- 1 cup Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup Caster Sugar
- 1 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 125g Butter, melted4 steps to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C or 340 degrees F. Line oven trays with baking paper.
- Combine all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Add the egg, and then the butter. Stir to combine.
- Using a teaspoon to scoop up the mixture then roll into small balls and place on the tray ( Leave plenty of room for spreading).
- Bake in the oven for 9-10minutes. Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool.