So it appears that my eldest son (Mr almost 3) has developed a taste for peanut butter…..and I’m not too happy about it.
He is old enough to try nuts and doesn’t have any allergies to them, which is great seeing as Australia is a country with a relatively high prevalence of peanut allergy. But I’m utterly selfish when it comes to peanut butter, and I don’t want to share! But I will share this Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe with you!
Peanut Butter Biscuits Recipe
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Caster Sugar
- 100 grams of Melted Butter
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 cups Self Raising Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped
5 steps to making this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees C or 320 degrees
- Combine both sugars, melted butter and lightly beaten egg. Mix well.
- Stir through the vanilla essence, peanut butter and chocolate. Gradually add the flour, mixing thoroughly.
- Roll teaspoonfuls of mixture into balls and place onto a greased baking tray, flattening slightly.
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool on the baking trays.