Want an easy no-bake Easter treat? Well here’s an easy recipe for you!
These Strawberry Easter Carrots are simple and delicious. I found a similar idea on Pinterest (soo many ideas on there!) that suggests using candy melts. I think white chocolate is probably tastier. You do need to ensure you use an oil based food colouring for this – I use Creative brand stocked at my local cake decorating shop. Water based food colouring will make the chocolate seize and harden.
Strawberry Easter Carrots Recipe:
- 250 grams Fresh Strawberries
- 150 grams White Chocolate
- Orange Oil based Food Colouring
Method (3 steps)
- Wash and dry the strawberries thoroughly. Line a plate with baking paper.
- Melt the white chocolate on low heat in the microwave in short bursts. Add the orange colouring once melted and stir through.
- Insert a toothpick into the strawberry hull then dip the strawberry into the orange chocolate up to the green stalk. Place the strawberry onto the baking paper to set, before continuing with the remaining strawberries. Easy, huh?