Show me a kid who doesn’t like meatballs, and I’ll give up chocolate or pineapple juice, or even both! Well, maybe I won’t go that far, but I’ll definitely be surprised.
Meatballs are perfect for kids – small, bite-sized and tasty. They are also perfect for entertaining. These are full of flavour, but still ok for kids. If you prefer a little more heat, feel free to add a finely chopped chilli to the mixture. They also have the added bonus of being baked rather than fried.
Thai Chicken Meatballs Recipe
- 500 grams Chicken mince
- 1/4 tsp Green Curry Paste
- 1 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cm Ginger, grated
- 1 tsp Fish Sauce
- 1 Spring Onion, finely sliced
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped Coriander
- 165ml tin Coconut Milk
- 2/3 cup Fresh Breadcrumbs
- 1 small Carrot, grated
4 steps to make this recipe
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C or 390 degrees F. Grease three 12 hole non stick, mini muffin trays.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients.
- Place rounded teaspoonfuls of mixture into the muffin trays – the mixture is quite soft, but don’t worry. Bake for around 12 minutes, or until cooked.
- Turn the balls out, and serve with asian coleslaw and rice.