Blondies are the opposite of Brownies – white chocolate instead of dark chocolate, but still yummy all over.
White Chocolate and Raspberry Blondies Recipe
- 125 grams Butter
- 1/2 cup Caster Sugar
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 250 grams White Chocolate
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Plain Flour
- 3/4 cup Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup Frozen Raspberries
5 steps to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees C or 320 degree F.
- Grease and line a slice pan.
- Melt the butter, sugar, milk and half the white chocolate in a bowl in the microwave until smooth.
- Whisk in the eggs and flours until smooth. Fold in the remaining white chocolate and raspberries.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan, then bake for approx 45 mins.