Blondies are the opposite of Brownies – white chocolate instead of dark chocolate, but still yummy all over.
I have lost count of the times I’ve made this recipe. They are sweet, but the tart raspberries cut through the sweetness making them the perfect mouthful.
White Chocolate and Raspberry Blondies Recipe
- 125 grams Butter
- 1/2 cup Caster Sugar
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 250 grams White Chocolate
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Plain Flour
- 3/4 cup Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup Frozen Raspberries
5 steps to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees C or 320 degree F.
- Grease and line a slice pan.
- Melt the butter, sugar, milk and half the white chocolate in a bowl in the microwave until smooth.
- Whisk in the eggs and flours until smooth. Fold in the remaining white chocolate and raspberries.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan, then bake for approx 45 mins.